NO Cancellation/Refund Policy
All A LIFE OF PRAYER™ programs offer two payment plans that are NOT refundable or able to be canceled. This is NOT a subscription plan but a payment agreement.
The Holy Spirit Living Program is a SIX-month program.
When enrolling in this program, you have the full commitment of Jennifer DeWitt and any team members to work with you in the full capacity of the program. This program is only designed for those who are ready to commit their time and finances to embrace Holy Spirit Living with the strategies taught inside the following programs: The Holy Spirit Living Framework.
You are enrolling for SIX month access for one (1) product The Holy Spirit Living Framework (“program”) from A LIFE OF PRAYER™. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to enroll in the program. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You are responsible to pay for The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you select the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $37 USD when you register and subsequent payments of $37 USD will be charged every 30 days for 5 months, totaling $222 USD. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to the online community and your access to the Hub and all core method and resources will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than seven (7) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ is not a subscription payment model that can be cancelled and does not offer a “grace period” or a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
NO REFUND POLICY
Our commitment is to transform Christians’ lives. We are 100% committed to that transformation and desire to only work with those who are 100% committed to embracing Holy Spirit Living.
The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program begins immediately upon enrollment and continues for each person for a period of SIX months. No refund period will be offered. No exceptions.
You agree that The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading any Product Content, including sharing to any social media sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement.
To be clear: You may not share The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ with anyone or use it in a group setting. It is solely for your use.
You will not use The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ or the Content available in the Program in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program. You may, however, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Hub for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, A LIFE OF PRAYER™, The Holy Spirit Living Framework™, or Jennifer DeWitt, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING FRAMEWORK™, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program includes access for one (1) person. Upon enrollment, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use during the live course and in the private member section of the Hub. The enrollee can gain access to the online community and the two (2) laser calls a month. However, only one question can be submitted.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program as Program enrollees.
By enrolling in the Program, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program enrollees;
- that any confidential information shared by The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program enrollees or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and belongs solely and exclusively to the enrollees who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and coaching, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING FRAMEWORK PROGRAM COMMUNITY RULES
No Solicitation Within The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program online community unless it falls under the program’s content:
The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ community is about learning how to embrace Holy Spirit Living, but is not about trying to turn other The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ enrollees into your customers.
You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ enrollees to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program hub or community is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your enrollment in The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program without refund.
The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program Community Rules:
You agree to abide by The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ Community Rules, which includes being kind, supportive, and helpful to the A LIFE OF PRAYER™ team and Program enrollees and are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you and other The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ enrollees. These third-party materials and websites are not part of The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING FRAMEWORK PROGRAM, THE HUB, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER RESOURCES PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and its potential to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Hub is a promise or guarantee to you of specific results.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING FRAMEWORK PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By enrolling in The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and transformation from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results or transformation of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and transformation in life which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your knowledge, ability, and dedication, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings are a direct result of the Program you are enrolling in and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are individually based and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of Nebraska and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program, or A LIFE OF PRAYER™, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/ or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you in the Hub or you may be notified by either email or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of The Holy Spirit Living Framework™ program. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 8(J) below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
9) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Nebraska, City of Lincoln for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.